Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Androgyny

I'm really digging androgynous fashion right now, especially since I just cut my hair super-duper short (or rather, I cut my hair because I'm digging the fashion). I feel like I have so many options now! And I really, really want a bow-tie. Preferably this one:


Maybe to go with a delightful little suit, like this:


There isn't anything that I don't love about this picture. The model, the suit, the lighting, the mood, the way it subtly reminds me of Pee-Wee Herman. Everything. Love. Want.

How beautiful are these women? Srsly? It's almost unfair.




Ugh! I'm so jealous of chicks that can pull off the hard, edgy, bad-ass, masculine vibe.




And chicks who can pull off that dainty, adorable, I-have-short-hair-but-look-how-fucking-feminine-and-gorgeous-I-still-am look.



Just need to slowly work these styles into my everyday life. Love it. Want it. Doing it. Jealousy, be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment